General Membership Information
Membership has its privileges. Members of the National Association of Women Business Owners® (NAWBO) are a part of the largest dues paying organization for women entrepreneurs and the voice of the nation’s over 10 million women-owned businesses. A NAWBO membership offers women-owned businesses a national and local platform to tap into the power of an already established community of women entrepreneurs.
- NAWBO Membership is open to individual business owners who own an equity interest and actively participate as a sole proprietor; an active partner of a partnership or active member of a limited liability company; and independent contractor; or individual owners of 5 percent or more of the stock of a corporation and who are involved in policy-making and day-to-day management of the corporation.
- Members must join both the national organization and a local chapter. NAWBO has chapters in most metropolitan areas. If there is a chapter within 45 miles of your home or business location, you must become a member of that chapter. If there is not a chapter in your area, you can join NAWBO as an At-Large member.
- A NAWBO membership is recorded in the name of the individual, not the organization.
- Membership dues are nonrefundable and are subject to change.
- A new member’s join date is the first day of the month NAWBO National receives payment
Ways to Join NAWBO
MAIL application and personal check to:
NAWBO – Dallas / Fort Worth
Attn: Laura Armbruster
Kick It Marketing
1846 Rosemeade Parkway, Suite 341
Carrollton, TX 75007
FAX application and credit card payment information to:
If you have questions or need more information about a NAWBO membership, contact us at .