June Luncheon – June 13th – Maximizing Growth Through Critical Path Planning
Most business owners fail to incorporate the 3 most important aspects of successful business planning:
- Focusing on short-term strategic priorities rather than tasks
- Planning the execution of growth initiatives
- Leveraging a business strategy over a business plan
In this engaging session, Terri Maxwell will share:
- How to prioritize the numerous demands of owning a business into the 3 most critical elements and then building a simple “3 Good Moves Per Day” strategy to ensure those priorities get done first.
- Introduce her proven “Execution Plan” to maintain a laser-beam focus on short-term priorities while planning ahead for for future growth.
- A simple, yet powerful formula for building a business strategy that will differentiate a business over competitors, and maintain a solid foundation for growth.
About the Speaker:
Terri Maxwell provides game-changing insights that transform businesses, people, and industries. She is an impactful, passionate leader known for simplifying formulas for success and igniting potential. In a career that spans more than 20 years, Terri has put her talents to work for large and small companies, and is a well-known consultant to small businesses and entrepreneurs seeking to accelerate growth.
Date: Thursday, June 13,2013
Time: 11:00 AM Networking
11:30 – 1: Program
Location: Sfuzzi’s Las Colinas, 525 Meadow Creek Drive, Irving, TX 75039
Price $29 for members and first-time guests; $45 for returning guests.